8 points ready:
The City of Bayonne offers the public 120 bikes spread over eight strategic locations. These oranges Dutch style bikes and adult size have 6 speeds and a comfortable padded seat. Equipped with a lock, they can be attached securely on all types of furniture parking. Every bicycle must be returned to the collection site in the day, before closing time.
- The four parks:
- Tower Falls Ave Chanoine Lamarque, Monday to Saturday, from 7:30 to 21h.
- St. Clair, Place de Arsenal, Monday to Saturday, from 7:30 to 21h.
- Railway sation Sainte-Ursule, Monday to Sunday from 7:30 to 20h.
- Paulmy Allées de la Poterne (near Allées Paulmy), Monday to Saturday from 9h to 19h.
From 1 October, a new time slot will take effect for all parking: 7:30 to 19h.
- La Maison des Associations, 11 Glain driveway, Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 18pm.
- The Tourist Office, Place des Basques, Monday to Friday, 9am to 18pm and Saturday from 10am to 17:30.
- The Youth Information Bureau (BIJ), Mark's Square-Aubert, Monday to Friday, 9am to 12.30pm and 14pm to 18pm.
- Centre Communal d'Action Sociale (CCAS), 30 place des Gascons, Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 12am and from 13h30 to 17h.